Atlanta DUI Lawyers at Thomas, Webb Willis, LLC
The Most Skilled Experienced Atlanta DUI Attorneys For Your Case
Thomas, Webb and Willis is one of the leading DUI law firms in Georgia. We have a rare group of multiple Superlawyers, voted in the top 5% of our field by our peers. We carry an AVVO rating of Superb/10.0 plus many AVVO client s choice awards. Newsweek rated us as one of the Best Law Firms in the country.
Our attorneys have been awarded many honors, including being recognized as the country s Top 1% by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, as well as 2 awards for Best Appellate Attorney of the Year from the Georgia Defense of Drinking Driver s Group. We have also co-authored the most recognized DUI resource in Georgia.
Our lawyers are Members of the Bar of not only the Georgia Supreme Court and Georgia Court of Appeals, but also the United States Supreme Court. We are members of DUIDLA (DUI Defense Lawyers Association), the National College of DUI Defense, the Georgia Defense of Drinking Driver s Group, the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and many more.
Unprecedented Passion Dedication To DEFENDING OUR CLIENTS
We could continue providing a long list of awards and credentials, but that is not all that matters when picking a DUI lawyer. When your future is at stake, you want someone who will stand by you through thick and thin. You need a lawyer who will go the extra mile because they are truly dedicated to the cause.
- We have recently won cases at the Georgia Supreme Court that have changed the actual law in favor of Defendants.
- Lawyers call us to get out of their DUI s when they get arrested.
- We have appealed DUI cases to the United States Supreme Court.
- We even had an attorney purposely go to jail to protect a client.
We also dedicate ourselves to continuous training and education.
- Trained as student and instructors on operation of Intoxilyzers.
- Certified and trained as students and instructors to administer the standardized field sobriety evaluations.
- Trained on the science behind breath testing (infrared spectroscopy) to help show inaccuracies to judges and juries.
- Trained on the science behind blood testing (gas chromatography) to show inaccuracies to judges and juries.
Click to Apply to the Academic Achiever Scholarship
This was my first incident where I ever needed a lawyer. I was worried and confused about a lot of the things that needed to be done but Mr. Lee Webb was a great person to advise me on everything I needed to win my case. I was pulled over for DUI but it was early morning and I dosed off at the wheel. Mr. Lee Webb helped me see that it could make the policemen think I was drinking and driving but he did everything in his power to help a lot. Lee worked out everything and made sure that the case was dropped to reckless driving. Thank you again Mr. Lee Webb and wish you the best of luck in your future with your other DUI cases.
Thanks again for all the hard work that you and your team put into my case! It was obvious that the judge and jury were impressed with your preparation and professionalism. I really appreciate everything!
Even if you think it’s an open and shut case for the state, so many things can change the outcome of your specific case. Give yourself the best chance. The ramifications of having a DUI conviction can touch so many facets of your life. Don’t go it alone. Call Thomas, Webb Willis.